Signed in as:
Q: WHAT IS NUTRALEYA ABOUT?
A: NUTRALEYA is your one-stop online store that sells the best vitamin and supplements, halal vitamins on the market at competitive price and we do not compromise on quality. Our ability to offer high quality products allowed us to become one of the best dedicated platforms on the market, with hundreds of customers
A: At NUTRALEYA.COM, we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect and respect your privacy and take care of your personal data. We will never share your personal information with any third party.
Q: HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
A: Upon placing your order, please allow up to 2 business days to have your order processed. Your ordered item(s) will be packed and shipped out as soon as possible. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive confirmation. If you do not receive the order shipped confirmation after 3 business days, please contact us immediately and we will do all we can to investigate.
Q: HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
A: All orders are processed within 2-3 UK business days. Your orders will be delivered between 2-3 days by Royal mail - standard second class post. If you do not receive your order within this period, please contact us at email@example.com International shipping may take between 10-14 days depending destination countries and covid-19 alerts or restricions.
Q: IS YOUR WEBSITE SECURE WITH MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
A: Absolutely! All payment on this store are handled by our secure and approved payment processors,
So you can be sure that we don’t store your credit card information and will never share your personal information with anyone else.
Q: HOW DO I ORDER ON YOUR WEBSITE?
A: Simply find the product you want and click the 'Add To Cart' button. Fill in your shipping and billing information and we'll have your order shipped to you as soon as possible!
Q: DOES NUTRALEYA.COM PROVIDE A QUALITY GUARANTEE FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS BEING SOLD?
A: Absolutely! If you do not like the product or find damages to the product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately!
We do all we can to ensure your best shopping experience. You can simply contact us and we'll get it addressed!
Q: DO YOU OFFER A REFUND IF I DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT?
A: Absolutely! We offer a full refund on your order if you don't like the product. Simply visit our refund policy page for complete details. If you have any additional questions that have not been addressed in our FAQs. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
A: Yes, all products are halal. All products are Vegetarian, Some products are Vegan, it will state on the label Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegan , Halal where appropriate.
Halal food is defined as food permitted under the Shariah Law (Islamic rules) and should fall within all of the following parameters:
1. Food that does not consist of or contain anything which is considered to be Haram according to Shariah Law.
2. Food that has not been prepared, processed, transported or stored using any appliance/facility that is contaminated by anything Haram according to Shariah Law.
3. Food that has not (during the course of preparation, processing, transportation or storage) been in direct contact with any food that fails to satisfy parameters 1.1 and 1.2 above.
4. Food that does not contain Najis material according to Shariah Law to be ritually unclean (see haram list below)
5. Food must be safe for human consumption, non-poisonous, non-intoxicating and non-hazardous to health.
6. Food that is not prepared, processed or manufactured using equipment contaminated with Najis material according to Shariah Law.
7. Food that does not contain any human parts or its derivatives as specified according to Shariah Law.
A: Any material or actions that are not classified as Halal according to (Sharia Law) specified by the European Halal Development Agency (EHDA) Standards anything that is forbidden or unlawful under Shariah Law. See below a list of the main things that are considered Haram (prohibited) for Muslims to consume.
1. Swine/pork and its by-products.
2. Animals improperly slaughtered or dead before slaughtering.
3. Animals killed in the name of anyone other than Allah (swt). ‘Allah’ (swt) is the Arabic word for ‘God’ NOT an idol.
4. Alcohol and intoxicants.
5. Carnivorous animals, land animals without external ears and birds of prey
6. Blood and blood by-products.
7. Foods contaminated with any of the above. – Under Shariah Law, the following sources, including their by-products and derivatives are considered Haram (unlawful):
8. Animals that are not slaughtered according to Shariah Law.
9. Pigs, boars, dogs, snakes, monkeys and similar/closely related animals.
10. Carnivorous animals with claws or fangs such as lions, tigers, bears.
11. Birds of prey with claws such as eagles, vultures, owls.
12. Pests such as rats, centipedes, scorpions and other closely related animals.
13. Animals forbidden to be killed in Islam, i.e. ants, bees and woodpecker birds.
14. Animals which are considered repulsive generally like lice, flies, maggots and other similar animals.
15. Animals that live both on land and in water such as frogs, crocodiles and other similar animals.
16. Mules and domestic donkeys.
17. All poisonous and hazardous aquatic animals.
18. Blood and its derivatives.
19. Food containing intoxicating or hazardous plants except where the toxin or hazard can be eliminated during processing.
20. Alcoholic drinks and alcoholic products.
21. All forms of intoxicating and hazardous drinks.
22. All food additives derived from any item that is deemed Haram according to the points above.
Any food that contains any human parts or its derivatives.
All Nutraleya products have observed these rules and it's process and formulations exclude anything haram.
All products are suitable for Vegetarians and Halal consumption, some products are Vegan. See product description
Vegan is a person who does not eat or use any animal products including dairy products. Vegan represents only plant-based products.
All ingredients used in our products are premium ingredients, they are sourced ethically from organic farmers, all ingredients comply with GMP certified standards.
Copyright © 2020 Nutraleya - All Rights Reserved
Company Registered in England and Wales 10660090